Specially formulated to your dog’s specific needs at every stage, BLUE Life Protection Formula with LifeSource Bits® Dry Dog Food is made using only the finest natural ingredients. Packed with vitamins and minerals, this dry dog food offers a unique blend of nutrients and antioxidants to ensure the health and well-being of your pup. Best of all, you can feel good knowing that you are providing your pet with a nutritious meal that they’ll absolutely love.
Ingredient statement: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Tomato Pomace, Peas, Flaxseed (Source of Omega 3 And 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Dl-Methionine, Caramel Color, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Lysine, Parsley, Dried Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Weight of Adult Dog (lbs.): Cups Per Day*
Up to 15: 1/2 to 1 1/4
16 to 25 lbs.: 1¼ to 1¾
26 to 40 lbs.: 1¾ to 2½
41 to 60 lbs.: 2½ to 3½
61 to 80 lbs.: 3½ to 4¼
81 to 100 lbs.: 4¼ to 5
Over 100 lbs. Feed 5 cups plus 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lbs.
*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Note: Individual dog’s requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Meal Frequency Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE: Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Buffalo foods always feature real meat as the first ingredient
- High-quality protein from real chicken helps your dog build and maintain healthy muscles
- Plus, they contain wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit.
- Contains essential proteins and carbohydrates to help meet the energy needs of adult dogs,
- Features omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Contains BLUE’s exclusive LifeSource Bits—a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists
- Designed to support immune system health, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance
- Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals
- Contains no chicken (or poultry) by-products, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
Woof woof love Blur
My 2 dogs love blue. I like it because it is good for them.
Good nutrition for fur babies
My dogs won’t eat much else
FunDawg 58 –
Blue Buffalo Dog Food – this is a value.
Quality Dog Food that Lucy (our Golden) enjoys. It’s a big bag to manage, but because of the value, worth dealing with.